Please familiarise yourself with our terms and conditions.
CoverShr wants to ensure that all visitors have a valuable, safe and friendly experience when using our website. All visitors and users must comply with our Terms and Conditions. We may need to revise our Terms and Conditions from time to time so please review this page regularly in order to make yourself familiar with the changes made.
CoverShr CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS IN CONTENT AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR OFFENSIVE POSTINGS. CoverShr does not endorse users and is not responsible for statements made by third parties. CoverShr has the right to prevent submissions without a correct/proper email address and the user, if submitting, agrees that they have used their own name and email.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
CoverShr and all material on the website is protected by copyright laws. Users must have written or digital permission to reproduce, republish, distribute, sell or any other scenarios relating to the works, on the site. If you have any issues and concerns with works on the site please email us at email@example.com.
CoverShr respects the intellectual property rights of others and therefore if you believe that any of your works infringes your copyright, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You should include (1) Your full name, postal address, mobile number, email address along with a description of the claim you want to make. (2) Provide us with a URL to the work your are referring to (3) An electronic or physical signature (4) A statement that you are the owner of the copyrighted work and believe that the copyrighted work on our site has been not authorised by you.
By submitting, you agree
- that your submission is your original work and produced/created by yourself.
- that visual content such as images and videos have the correct caption including the license/attribution (if applicable), source and author name.
- that you are solely responsible for any damages resulting from any content you submit.
- that you are submitting content which contains no advertising or commercial purpose.
- that you grant us the right to use, publish, reproduce, distribute, translate and display your content.
- that if you submit a work of someone else, permission of the original author to upload and share their work has been granted. Credits need to be given and a digital form of permission.
- that your submissions do not include any of the following: nudity or pornography, self harm, harassment or bullying, sales or promotion of drugs, violence or harm and self injury.
- that your submission does not include offensive language or hate speech which attacks any person on group on the basis of their race, ethnic origin, religion,sexual orientation, disability, or gender.
- that your submissions do not infringe someone else's rights, including copyright or material which has been plagiarised.
- that your submissions do not contain any unsuitable website links, URLs or website addresses.
- that you give CoverShr the permission to correct and edit any mistakes concerning grammar and punctuation.
Breach of our Terms and Conditions:
CoverShr has the right to refuse or edit posts which we feel breaches our terms and conditions. If we decide that any of your submissions breaches our terms and conditions, we will notify you and refuse to share it on our website.
Last Updated: 1st November 2017
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
CoverShr may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
To run and operate our Site
We may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
This document was last updated on August 21st, 2017